Storyboard


Between me and my partner, we divided the drawing and the writing and planned the whole plot together. The challenging part of the storyboard was choosing the camera angles that would convey the story the best. The element that I enjoyed the most was writing the plot and being creative on how to execute it. I learned how important it is to plan before committing to an idea. It assisted us because it will save us time when we actually have to film. We will know what to film and what shots we need which will not waste the actor’s time so that we will not have to film over a couple of days. There were a couple changes from our concept refinement to our storyboard. My partner and I realized that it is a little unrealistic to have no dialogue at school, so we added conversation. Originally, we had a mother in the story, but there is not enough time.

Comments

Popular Posts